Sweet Barbeque Baby Back Ribs
- 2 2lb racks of Baby Back Pork Ribs
- 1 bottle of Ms Patti’s Sweet Barbeque Sauce
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Cut each rack in half and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Wrap each half rack with aluminum foil and bake for 3 hours.
- Preheat Grill for high heat.
- Remove the ribs from the oven and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Remove the foil from the ribs and place on grill.
- Grill for 3-4 minutes and brush on Sweet BBQ Sauce while grilling.
If no grill is available:
- Repeat steps 1-3 above.
- Remove ribs from the oven and drain excess grease.
- Making sure the ribs are completely tender, brush the Sweet BBQ Sauce on both sides of the ribs.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes allowing the sauce to soak into the ribs (Add more sauce if necessary).
For more Patti LaBelle recipes visit www.pattilabelle.com.