Salmon Party Log
Serves: 8 Serving Size: 1 slice
- 16 oz canned pink salmon, bones and skin removed, well drained
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp prepared horseradish
- ⅛ tsp liquid smoke seasoning (optional)
- 8 oz fat-free softened cream cheese
- 2 tbsp fat-free (skim) milk
- 2 tsp minced onion
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup finely chopped pecans
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Stir together the salmon, lemon juice, horseradish, liquid smoke (if desired), cream cheese, milk, onion, and salt. Cover and chill for 2 hours.
- Shape the mixture into a 7-inch log. Stir the pecans and parsley together in a shallow dish.
- Roll the log in the pecan mixture, wrap in plastic wrap, and chill. Serve with assorted crackers.