Serves: 4 Serving Size: 1 patty
- 1 15 ½ -oz can red salmon, drained
- 1 medium onion, diced
- ½ medium green bell pepper, diced
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- ½ tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ cup egg substitute
- 3 slices whole-wheat bread, crumbled
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- In a medium bowl, break the salmon into small pieces with a fork. Remove the bones and skin.
- Add the onion, bell pepper, parsley, lemon, egg substitute, bread, and pepper. Form the mixture into 4 patties.
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet and cook the patties over medium heat. Brown for 3 min. on each side and serve.